Deals on Amazon Products
Did you know that you can purchase products from Amazon for greatly discounted prices (or free)? I’ve been doing it for awhile now and it really works. I get boxes in the mail almost every day and I hardly pay anything for the products I receive.
Is this legit?
I asked the same question! I really had no idea that companies would give out their products on Amazon for huge discounts (or sometimes free), but they do!
Often it may be a new company that is starting up and needs people to try out their products. They may just need to get their name out there. They’re betting on you loving their products hopefully you’ll also let your friends know about the product.
They used to require that you write a review of the product, but Amazon’s rules have changed and they no longer allow reviews in exchange for products. Here are Amazon’s updated guidelines if you want to check them out.
How does it work?
Each company is a little different, but first you will sign up and create an account with the companies you want to work with. Once you are signed up, read through their rules so that you understand how each one works. Basically though, you can buy the products on their site for a huge discount.
They will provide you with a promo code that can be used at Amazon when you purchase the item. When you get to your Amazon cart, make sure you put in the promo code and double check that the price is rights. They will ship the item to you and then you try it out.
This does work best if you have Amazon Prime because if you don’t, you will end up paying for shipping, which might not be worth it (more info on Amazon Prime below).
What type of products can you try?
Some of the products that I have received are: shampoo, conditioner, skin care products, supplements, very nice swimming goggles, chargers for my electronics, a rug for my kitchen, toys for my kids, etc.
You can really get some nice and useful products this way if you keep looking for what you need. I’ve also seen clothing, pet supplies, jewelry, tools, etc.
Are you required to leave a review?
When I first started using these sites, they did require reviews in exchange for the discounts they offered. Now, Amazon has changed the rules and they cannot require a review in exchange for products. You can leave a review if you want to, but you are never required.
Do you always really get a good deal on the products?
If it is a product that I need to purchase, I always make sure to check the actual price on Amazon first. I want to make sure that I’m really getting a great deal. So far, everything that I have purchased has been free or close to free.
The important thing to remember is that you’re not really saving money if you’re buying something just because it’s a great deal. It’s best to only buy things that I would have purchased anyway.
On top of this deal, I often also use the Amazon gift cards that I earn for doing surveys to purchase the greatly discounted products. This way, I basically get most of my products that I do need to pay for, free.
These are the websites that I have been using:
You may want to use all of them, or I’m sure there are others out there that you may want to try. Look into each one you sign up for and make sure that it’s a right fit for you:
- Elite Deals: Awesome deals on Amazon products, typically between 75-100% off regular price. I’m not sure what their limit is in deals purchased at one time, but I ordered 3 different things when I first signed up. They have many items for $1 or less! They put the top referrers in a drawing to win Amazon credit, so please use my link if you’re going to sign up so that I get credit. 🙂
- Amazing Deals Group: Deals on products through Amazon that you will test for amazing prices. I started out with 2 “deal coins”. You can purchase 1 product per deal coin until you are out of deal coins. You earn a deal coin back and then can use it to order another product. This site doesn’t offer as many products as the other sites, but they will email you each time new products are available on their site. Look out for the emails because some of the products do go fast.
- Dealhustl: This company only offers products twice per day. You need to watch the available products and act fast before they’re gone.
- Snagshout: This site seems to have the most products available. They add new products daily and sometimes they even lower the price of the products available to test. So keep watching their site for the best deal on the products that you’re interested in.
- UberzonClub– This company will email you current offers throughout the day for deeply discounted Amazon products. There are limited quantities of each item and so if you’re interested, make sure you order quickly.
Do I need to pay for shipping?
Yes, most of the companies I go through do require you to pay the shipping. If you are going to try these sites out, I would recommend signing up for Amazon Prime.
The great thing is that you can sign up for a 30 day trial. You can cancel any time withing the 30 days or you might decide you really love it and keep it. It’s up to you, but the 30 day trial is a great way to try out these testing websites to see if you like them.
Benefits of Amazon Prime ($99/year):
- Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes with titles for everyone
- Borrow books from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping with no minimum order size
OR if you have an EBT card, you qualify for Amazon Prime at a reduced price. You do need to prove that you qualify. Just go to Amazon.com/qualify
*Remember to participate in Give Back Box after receiving items from Amazon. This program allows you to donate by using your Amazon box to ship items you don’t want to the nearest Goodwill.
If you have used any of these websites (or any similar sites), do you have any tips?