Valentine’s Day Rice Krispie treats are an easy, sweet treat for Valentine’s Day. You can make these as a gift for a friend, neighbor, or family. Or make them together as a family for some Valentine’s day fun.
I purchased some pink frosting and then used some red Christmas icing in a tube that I purchased for 75% off! You can also use white dipping chocolate that you die pink if you prefer. You can decorate using candy or sprinkles if you wish.
These would also be perfect for a baby shower or bridal shower treat.
Valentine's Day Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 10 oz. bag Marshmallows regular or pink (strawberry)
- Red or pink frosting or use dipping chocolate
- sprinkles or candy *optional
- In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispie's cereal. Stir until coated.
- Using buttered spatula, or wax paper, evenly press mixture into 13x9x2 inch pan coated with cooking spray. (I also spray a baggie that I put on my hand so that I can pat the rice krispies down in the pan)
- Cut out with a heart shaped cookie cutter.
- Decorate with pink frosting, sprinkles, candy, etc.
I would love to hear how your Rice Krispie Treats turn out. Feel free to share in the comments below. You can also check out my Decadent Caramel Chocolate Rice Krispies.