Valentine’s Day Rice Krispie treats are an easy, sweet treat for Valentine’s Day. You can make these as a gift for a friend, neighbor, or family. Or make them together as a family for some Valentine’s day fun.
I purchased some pink frosting and then used some red Christmas icing in a tube that I purchased for 75% off! You can also use white dipping chocolate that you die pink if you prefer. You can decorate using candy or sprinkles if you wish.
These would also be perfect for a baby shower or bridal shower treat.
Valentine's Day Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 10 oz. bag Marshmallows regular or pink (strawberry)
- Red or pink frosting or use dipping chocolate
- sprinkles or candy *optional
- In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispie's cereal. Stir until coated.
- Using buttered spatula, or wax paper, evenly press mixture into 13x9x2 inch pan coated with cooking spray. (I also spray a baggie that I put on my hand so that I can pat the rice krispies down in the pan)
- Cut out with a heart shaped cookie cutter.
- Decorate with pink frosting, sprinkles, candy, etc.
I would love to hear how your Rice Krispie Treats turn out. Feel free to share in the comments below. You can also check out my Decadent Caramel Chocolate Rice Krispies.
Tracy Lynn says
Oh my goodness, these look amazing! I love to send things to my son in a care package but cookies always get damaged. I am sure these will travel perfectly!