Online Mom Conference 2017
Mom Conference: An online conference for moms, by moms.
I am so excited for this course and I just had to share! I actually love conferences, but don’t always have time to get to a conference outside of work hours. This conference is online. You can watch it in your pajamas from your couch if you want to. The best thing about it, is that it is 100% FREE!
Need some motivation?
I’m not sure what it is about this time of year, but for some reason I don’t feel like I’m cutting it as a parent. Maybe it’s the stress of school starting. Maybe it’s the stress of work. One thing I am sure of, is that this conference is perfect timing for the motivation I need right now to be the mom I want to be.
Not sure if you can make it?
You don’t even need to be home at one specific time. They give you 24 hours to watch each presentation. You decide if you have time to watch them all. Or you can pick and choose the presentations that would be most beneficial to you and your family.
During the conference, you will have the opportunity to learn practical solutions to the hard stuff that motherhood throws at you. Things like:
- Getting out of the cycle of yelling, nagging, and reminding to get your kids to listen
- Managing sibling rivalry, when to step in or when to let your kids work it out
- Setting up routines so you can have time for what’s most important to you
- Keeping your kids safe online
- Effectively managing depression and anxiety
- Keeping up with a busy house-hold; you’ll learn the best of the best mom hacks
- Living a more intentional and joyful life (and teach your children to do the same)
And much more!
Do you want to know who is speaking?? Here is a list of some of the incredible presenters:
- Dr. Laura Markham, Clinical Psychologist, bestselling author and discipline expert at Aha Parenting
- Ruth Soukup, NYT Best-Selling Author and Founder of Living Well, Spending Less
- Amy McCready, parenting expert, TODAY Show Contributor, author and creator of Positive Parenting Solutions
- The Bucket List Family, Full Time Traveling Family, @bucketlistfamily with a community of over 600,000 followers
- David Burns, expert on anxiety and depression, NYT Best Selling Author, 5 Million Copies Sold of His Book
Sounds amazing, right?
I looked at the list of speakers and those that I do know of are amazing! I would definitely recommend that you sign-up now to Save your spot. They will send you an email so that on October 17-18 you’ll be all set to join in on the conference.
FREE gifts (limited time availability)
And to help you avoid procrastination (we know how it goes!), if you register RIGHT NOW, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFT as soon as your registration has been completed!
– A FREE Listening Guide for Dr. Laura Markham’s interview on sibling rivalry. Get a sneak peak on the key take aways from her interview.
Participate ONLINE and be inspired October 17, 18 and 19th!
I hope to see you there!
Come participate ONLINE and be inspired October 17, 18, 19!
Register for FREE at the following link today:
See you at The Mom Conference!